Thursday, March 17, 2005

I'm a Blogger!

I've wanted to blog ever since I figured out what blogging was. (About a week ago.) Now, finally, I'm blogging. I blog. This is great! It's way better than folding laundry ! (Even clean laundry!)

Okay, now that I have contained my excitement, I will blog my first point:


During this past week I came up with maybe a million witty and wonderful ideas to write about; perfectly worded, laugh-out-loud funny, really great stuff. At the time I was vacuuming, or driving home from Walmart, or sound asleep. Did you ever notice that when you sit down (later) to type up all this great stuff, OOOOPS! You go dumb.


You think, "what the heck was that I was going to write... wasn't there something I wanted to say about... something... oh crap!"

This just happended to me. Dang. Some blogger I am.

Nevertheless, I plan to survive and even thrive as a Class-1 blogger. Starting tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Best Buy Discount Coupons
Best Buy Discount Coupons