Thursday, November 03, 2005

Give Me Seasons!!!

Can you believe Halloween has already come and gone and Thanksgiving is just around the corner?

Me? I can't believe it. In fact, I can't believe we've already lived here in Idaho for a whole year, as of September 1st. Now we are again looking at our first snowfall of the year, probably this week sometime according to the weatherman. I know I've said it before, (right here in this blog, as a matter of fact), but I really look forward to the changing seasons. Autumn has been so beautiful; and call me crazy, but I love the snow. Maybe it's all the years living in California, which is literally seasonless (at least along the coast). Whatever. I like to FEEL the seasons. I like to SMELL them, to SEE them outside my window.

I love living in Idaho.

And Christmas will be here before you know it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Best Buy Discount Coupons
Best Buy Discount Coupons