Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The 60-Day Experiment: Recommended!

Have I mentioned the 60-Day Experiment?

I was a fledgling freelance writer when I found David Perdew's new Experiment on a writers' website. I had never built a website before - in fact my total experience with online publishing was exactly one weblog - this one. I was an online newbie, and had no clue where to start in my quest to earning a living online. The more more I investigated, the more the Experiment seemed to be just what I needed, so I decided to jump in.

A year and a half later, I can honestly say that my "60-Day Experiment" experience was similar to taking several college courses, only better! I recieved one-on-one attention from David and the 60-Day Forum. I recieved oodles of tools (mostly free), and best of all, a weekly -- no, daily -- step-by-step program to help me build my online business in terms that I (remember, a newbie) could understand.

At the end of 60 days, I had learned and achieved all of my goals (remember, this is a hands-on course, not just an e-book to file away on your harddrive somewhere). I discovered how to:

Find my story and my expertice (we are all experts at something!)
Find my corresponding niche and choose a business model.
Build a viral marketing plan and refine it.
Create a functional, profitable weblog.
Write and edit a niche-ready ebook and accompanying sales letter (guess which comes first!)
Publish and market ebook.
Build a multi-page, functional, content-rich website.
Build Google Adwords campaign.
Market with articles, newsletters, e-zines.
And much, much more!

Why is it called an Experiment, you may ask? Well, in David's words, the Experiment is intended for those of us "with too little time to write and not enough know-how to change it." He started The 60-Day Experiment because he believed we need each other for support in creating our future. Our first time around this was truly an experiment as we made and embraced our mistakes and those of our colleagues.

Mistakes???

"The greatest minds in any business, philosophy or scientific study cherish their mistakes. Mistakes lead to learning and learning leads to success. More mistakes, more success. In fact, one the biggest problems you'll have as a beginning Internet Marketer is info overload. We focus on the real experts and use their material when appropriate." --David Perdew

Since the inception of the Experiment, people without technical skills (like me) have created weblogs and websites promoting their work just by following this step-by-step process; and you can do it too.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice that you did well and you had a good teacher. I have the 1095 day experiment and have zip to show for my time.

A round of apaluse for you. You were lucky to have a good mentor and the best of luck too you in the future

 
At 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did a great job of expressing the value of David's 60-Day Experiment course. I participated in David's course and learned a tremendous amount of useful information. Great post!

 
At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for this great link ,,

thanks ,,

___________________
victor
For 3 Months Enjoy Free 28 Premium Movie Channels

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Best Buy Discount Coupons
Best Buy Discount Coupons